Welcome to Hiking Fiasco.
- Olinda Forest, Dandenong Ranges National Park Remember the end of my last post? How I mentioned this would be about a recent trip to the Grampians? Guess what? It’s not. ... Read more
- Olinda Falls, Dandenong Ranges National Park Do you remember how I said this post would be about my recent Grampians trip? It isn’t. Mind you, I guess you’ve worked this ... Read more
- Sherbrooke Forest, Dandenong Ranges National Park In my last post I mentioned how I was heading to the Grampians last week. I guess things went to plan, although the weather ... Read more
- Coimadai Creek, Long Forest Nature Conservation Reserve Here we go again. Another entry about a place that doesn’t get much fanfare. Starting off though, how do you like the mouthful of ... Read more
- Werribee River Walk, Wombat State Forest In my last post, I mentioned how this entry would recount another walk in a place not so well-known. Well, I’ve outdone myself this ... Read more